Friday, September 19, 2008

Thinking about something new.(Mythically speaking)

Drawn by K. Werner 1994
Today was a good day for the people of Mythica. I enjoyed telling stories to the people that were looking for jewelry in 4Romeo-n-Juliet's store where they could buy things that make them sparkle and shine when the light hits their arms, fingers, and ears. Of course the day would not be complete if noone thought of nothing new. (My that sounded odd even to me, Prince W1zard007.)

Then it occurred to me that I could look out of the window to Mythica and I would see something growing there that I hadn't seen before. Yes, there it is over there.... some kind of flower I was just thinking about. I hope you think it is as beautiful as I think it is.

4Romeo-N-Juliet seems to be having trouble selling anything that twinkles, so I guess we should look in at his other place, SilverGoldJewels, and see what he is doing.


Link

No comments: