Sunday, October 12, 2008

Working To Hard

Spent all week ,or is that month, looking for ways to improve my jewelry store. It sure is a lot of work. My pagerank is "0" and I have another one with a "1". Can't be see until I get to a "3" from what I heard. My time is spent trying to improve the store and I still have to do my laundry, mow the grass and visit my mom. I hope some of you will visit my other blogs (w1zard007 , mythica and maybe my store, silvergoldjewels. You can find them all over by now.

Today I am going to try to borrow a camera so I can try that polishing my ring thing. Maybe I will post it next week. I'll try. It should be interesting, anyway.

My cat, Simon, seems to have a sore on his side. I need to get him to the vet, I"ll write more later.

W1zard007
Link

No comments: